CoyoteLight LED Lights - High Performance Predator LED Light - (CL1000)* *Reese Outdoors is an Authorized Dealer.
CoyoteLight was developed by predator hunters for predator hunters and has all the features you have always wanted in a predator hunting light. CoyoteLight professional lighting will transform the way you hunt at night. CoyoteLight is 100% designed and manufactured in Pennsylvania.
- High performance lifetime solid state LED rated at 65,000 hours
- Fully adjustable light intensity control. On/off and 0 – 100% adjustable
- Extreme battery life. Over 25 hours run time under typical hunting conditions. 5.5hrs (red, green, infrared), 3hrs (white) hours on full intensity.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on housing, 5 year warranty on electronics
- Replaceable Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries.
- Use as handheld, gun scope, or mono-pod mountable
- Variable focus for adjusting spot to flood light - Built-in splash guard
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mounting on a gun or scope.
- Auxiliary jack for external dimmer when mounted to a mono-pod or gun
- Light-up predators eyes at over 800 yards
- Light weight and portable - Designed, Engineered, & Manufactured in the USA
- Operating Temperature 14F(-10C) to 120F(50C)
- Weight 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions 8 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
All CoyoteLight LED Lights include batteries, wall charger, 1″ scope ring mount, & Limited Lifetime warranty on housing, 5 year warranty on electronics Performance.
The #1 safety rule for night predator hunting is identifying your target. CoyoteLight will give you confidence while pulling the trigger and the performance you have to see to believe. The CoyoteLight is guaranteed to beat the performance of any spotlight with a red filter or any kind of red LED flashlight.