The Surge Predator Pack was designed to meet the needs of the modern day predator hunter.
Built by a predator hunter, for predator hunters, this pack has a number of features that are lacking in other similar bags that are out on the market. There are so many upgraded features in this bag that it will become your regular bino pack during your general hunting season as well!
- A main compartment that hold binoculars that are 7 inches in depth, 6 inches wide, and 4 inches in depth. These are padded walls that provide protection for your binoculars.
- A harness system that fits hunters of all sizes. The harness also has tethers that connect to your binoculars to avoid having them hit the ground. These tethers have quick disconnect clips for your convivence.
- Front zippered bag to hold range finder or other similar devices. Measures 5 inches wide by 4 inches tall and 2 inches in depth.
- Hand call slots are located on each side of the bag. Carry 2 standard hand calls that are connected to paracord and a D ring on each side of the bag.
- Ecaller Remote Sleeves are located on the top and the bottom of the bag. Some hunters want their remote on the top, while others on the bottom. Each location has a D ring for your convenience. These sleeves double as a location to carry your favorite howler or wind checking device.
- Magnetic lid closure. The main lid to the binocular compartment features 2 large magnets to quietly secure your lid. This lid fully covers the top to help avoid letting dirt and debris in where your binoculars are being protected.
- Back zippered compartment located on the back side of the bag that is designed to hold your cell phone, extra shells, hunting license, or even your car keys.
- The Surge Pack has the option to add side bags. There are two loops located on the back edge of bag(one each side). Side accessories bags can be added from here.